Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July Fixing

SO I told you about the handy dandy automatic water bowl I have for the dogs outside. Well the hose started leaking so I went on the hunt for a new hose. Garden hoses were too big so Hubs suggested I take a lok at a washig  machien water hose. Well lo and behold it was just right!
 SO I took off the leaker off and cut off one end of the new hose-because it has fittings on both ends- and replaced the hose clamp.
 And TA_DA the dogs are back in business!
 They're happy to have water, and I'm happy to not be leaking water! I can't take that  water bill as it is!
 Then it's time for the 4th of July Parade in Oxford. Fire trucks, horses, cars, and tractors galore!
 The kids got a ton of candy!
 And it was a perfect day for a parade!

No comments: