Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Aunt Peaches Valentine Swap

 So a few years ago, one of my favorite bloggers, Aunt Peaches started a valentine swap. So I joined up once again this year. I have loved my valentines from past years, and can hardly wait to see what I get.
I started my valentines a while back because you have to mail them by Feb 5.
 I used mostly re cycled stuff-the colorful flowers are from last years calendars, and I made the envelopes with calendar pages and when they are open you see the flowers inside! Love it!

 I had to make 3 valentines for the swap...I think they came out really good! Now off to the mailbox!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I just received mine in the mail, I love it! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie!
What a wonderful suprise I received in the mail!! I loved everything about it. So thoughtful! Thank you so much!!