Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Packing Up Christmas


So, deep sigh. It's time to say good by for another year.....
 Bye to the beat tree ever.....
Bye to the non vintage ornaments that are still awesome.....
 By to those really awesome vintage ornaments....
 By to Santa...Oh how I love this Santa
 They are sooo cute, and I made them several years ago and Santa still looks great!
 By to Mary and the kings and the sheep......
 and by to Joe too.
 I've got it all packed away...Don't remind me I still have to pack up the church tree & wreaths.
 I added a few too many vintage ornaments this year and they won't fit in a plastic storage box, so i packed them in this heavy duty vintage turkey box.
$6.35 for a 17 lb turkey! WOW!

So by to all the wonderful Christmas goodies, you're safetly packed away now....until next year!

No comments: