Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

A Little Help

After the Family Reunion we popped up to my Mom & Dad's, well we had to take Mom home! While we were there DD had her Grampa fill her windshield washer fluid for her. She sure has a way of getting things done doesn't she?
 She's a regular straw boss.
 So after that "hard" work we felt the need for some sustenance.  Hey let's stop at Zeno's in Marshalltown Iowa. OK It's been a long time since I'd been to Zeno's. SO how could I refuse?!
 We ordered some cheesy bread, it was good except I think it's not a good idea to have marinara sauce in a pre packaged tub...but whatever.
 Mmmmmm, ham & pineapple pizza.......what's with the giant spatula? I dunno, but we put it to use.
 It was pretty good pizza, reasonably priced, and service was OK too. It wasn't as good as I remembered it when I was a youth, but still good.
 OK we're heading home now...kids & their toys, right?

No comments: