Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scrap Mission

I'm on a mission to sue up some of the fabric I have stashed around here. I'm not a hoarder, not like some folks you see on line anyways. But I'm kind of tired of seeing the same fabric over and over so here goes a 2nd baby boy quilt. I swear I'll never use up all of that pirate print that I liked so much a year or two ago!!YIKES!
I cut the main blocks 9X11 inches from a variety of boy-ish novelty prints and then decided to tone down the busyness by adding solid color diamond like I did on my brown and blue quilt last year.
I love this Alexander Henry fabric with the old time cowboys on it, and this is almost the last of it! I just have a tiny bit of it left.
It's a good thing I put that solid in there, I was getting kind of dizzy just looking at all the prints!!
Love those bears and what boy quilt would be complete without dogs and cars and some robots tossed in too! Now to decide on adding a border or not...I'll have to think about it!


1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Bonnie, So many great pictures to see in that fabric! Perfect for a boy!! He will look at that all the time he's covered in it! Sweet idea~~~Blessings~~~Roxie