Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do You Like Onion Rings?

I like Onion rings with Ketchup. I don't really like raw onions and I don't really like cooked onions in big chunks, but if they are breaded in rings, OK!
 DD and SIL John and our friend Loretta went to Cheddars today for lunch.  It was pretty good. Take a look at how some people eat onion rings.....
 Yes you are seeing that correctly. She yanks the onion out. I think it's safe to say that she really doesn't like onion rings!
We had some leftovers too. SIL is such a good guy, he carried stuff around all day for us. He carried our leftovers, he carried our stuff out of Costco and he loaded it all up too. What a great day!

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Lol! My brother takes the onion out of the breading too!! He hates onions but he will eat an onion ring like that??? Funny post! by the way....I do like onion chips the best! Blessings~~~Roxie