Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

What I Got Done Saturday .....

So it seems like I never get anything done. Saturday I thought I should get busy and finish a couple of things I've had around awhile. DD wanted some more non paper paper towels and I have what I need for them, SO I'll get them done I think!
SO far so good...sergeing along. what the heck I can't get my camera phone app to work...I'll go google that real quick...
...oh wait I better throw in a load of laundry on my way...
Ok laundry going, darn it I better go re attach my dryer vent hose, I noticed yesterday when I came home it was loose from the garage wall...Oh I better get a loaf of bread out of the freezer while I'm out there too...
Dryer vent fixed... Oh I've been meaning to tighten those screws on the garage door door knob, I'll do that real quick...
How come I have 5 flat head screwdrivers but no phillips head??? Oh here's one...
There, door knob tightened...now let's see what was I doing in the garage???? Oh yeah, loaf of bread...oopsy left it in the tool box..YIKES! Ok now let's see I was working on non paper paper towels..Oh rinse cycle...
is it just me or does everyone make a mess after shaking the Downy? Poor bottle design, I think I'll email the Downy folks....Oh yeah re start the phone to get rid of the green screen. Let's see Downy.com, then go finish the non paper paper towels...Oh let's have a peek at Pinterest real quick...(SNORT...real quick..hahaha) Ok I'm done. hey look
 I got the non paper paper towels all serged, just the snaps left, but now it's supper time....Where does the time go!?



No comments: