Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Time's Up-Weekend's Over....Darn

So, last night was my church's Supper, bazaar and Auction Fundraiser. Look at these goodies...
we sold almost everything before the auction started.
Dessert anyone?
How about some Amana ham?
So it was a very good turn out and went great. A total of something along the lines of $4200 raised. What a great church family that worked together to pull off such a big night! I gotta thank my Mom for those cute bibs-we sold them all! 
So Today DD and me went to a craft show in Coralville. Nothing new going on there. Same stuff, I didn't see anything new and didn't even sneak a picture. I can't believe they are asking $30 for recycled /upcycled wool mittens lined with polar fleece.
But we did go over to the new Von Mauer store at Iowa River Landing in Coralville, Iowa.
One of DD's co-workers told her to be sure and check out the bathroom. So of couse we did...
It's called the Women's Lounge....
and when you walk in, this is what you see...
Nice digs! Now moving along we do need to use the facilites...
OK, keep going there's gotta be toilets somewhere.....
Finally!! WOW, now I know why they said to check out the bathrooms!!
I think Target and HyVee could take notes on this bathroom...Oh I mean Women's Lounge.






No comments: