pros⋅per⋅i⋅ty,[pro-sper-i-tee] –noun, plural -ties.
1. a successful, flourishing, or thriving condition, esp. in financial respects; good fortune.
peace[pees] noun, interjection, verb, peaced, peac⋅ing.
1. the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
2. (often initial capital letter) an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, etc., to end hostilities and abstain from further fighting or antagonism
3. a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relations
4. the normal freedom from civil commotion and violence of a community; public order and security
5. cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
6. freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.
7. a state of tranquillity or serenity
8. a state or condition conducive to, proceeding from, or characterized by tranquillity
9. silence; stillness
So these are my hopes for 2009 for everyone.
It was pointed out by one of my co-workers (not to mention any names like RODEO DAVE) that I tend to start a lot of notes with "so". So I guess that's true. So why don't you go visit Ol' Dave and tell him I said so. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=82843426 (So I seem to have a little problem with links-so cut & paste, ok?)
Merry New Year!